Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm Back!

Happy Holidays Friends!!  Did you miss me?  We've had so much going on in our lives that I just haven't had time to post on the blog.  Hopefully that will change now.  I had a second surgery done on my ankle Christmas eve, and on the 18th (my birthday) my new grandson was born!  Oh happy day!  I did keep up with my manis during all this so thought I'd post a few of the Christmas ones that I did.


I wore this mani early in the month for one of our family Christmas parties.  I added a glitter top coat and loved how it turned out.  Made me think of Santa and snow!

This is the mani I wore on Christmas day.  I used striping tape to outline the tree.  The white that I used over the color is a new polish I bought with some of my birthday cash.  It's Orly Winter Wonderland.  I love snow and so I really love the look of this!  I really hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is having a great holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)