Friday, January 4, 2013

Love the snow

Hello, hello!  I have to say, I love snow!  Unfortunately we haven't had much of it this year and that makes me a bit sad.  I don't mind the cold winter weather if I see pretty white snow but since we aren't getting it this year I decided to give myself a snowy mani.
First I painted all my nails with China Glaze "For Audrey".  This is my absolutely favorite color these days.  How can you not like a Tiffany blue?  Next I painted white over my ring fingers.  For that I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

Next I added a 3D snowflake and some blue jewels to the accent nails.  Then I put some snowflake and star stickers on the blue nails.  I also sprinkled some white glitter I picked up at Walgreens for .99 on the blue ones.  Finally I painted over the accent nail with some Wet N Wild glitter.
I've really become a huge glitter fan this holiday season.  In fact, for my birthday (Dec. 18) and Christmas I asked for Sally Beauty gift cards and just tonight I made a trip there and purchased to my heart's consent!  I should have taken a pic of my haul before I put it all away.  What a lovely time I had just wandering around the store picking out polishes and accessories!  Hope you enjoy this mani as much as I do!!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I love for Audrey, I just got it recently and love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And I'm thinking about picking up another bottle of For Audrey just in case they discontinue it. I hate finding a great polish and then not being able to get it again when I run out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)