Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oranges, Poranges, who cares????

Hello, Hello friends!  Today I'm bringing you one of my many favorite manis.  I did it back in November and like a fool didn't write down what I used so...sorry!  LOL, I will say that I used BM 308 for the stamping and fimo sticks for the 3d fruits.  Other than that, I'm pretty sure it was SC Clementine for the orange.  :)
And now, on to the pics.  Enjoy!!





I'm kinda starting to like the 3d effect.  It's fun to do and the little sticks I bought were super cheap.  I'm also finding that I'm really starting to use a lot of glitter.  I'm not sure why that's happening as it's such a pain to remove.  The other day I used glue as my base coat so I could just peel off the glitter polish.  That would have been great except one of the nails came off early in the morning.  This resulted in me having to peel off the rest and have naked nails all day long.  Arghhh.  I really need to keep an emergency bottle in my desk at work.  Oh well!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and that you all like my orange fruity manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)