Saturday, October 13, 2012

For Audrey ~ With Love

Hello, hello!  Today I've got one of my absolute favorite manis to show you.  Over the last year I've lost about 60 pounds and recently had to get some new bras.  For the first time I went to Victoria's Secret and bought some beautiful ones.  It's so much fun to get pretty undergarments as opposed to wearing big wide 4 hook old lady bras.  :)  So, the inspiration for today's manicure is one of my new pretty bras.  I got a great deal through Sally Beauty online for China Glaze "For Audrey" so that is the base coat.
Next, I dotted with Julep Kate which I think is such a pretty pearly white.  I did large and small dots with this color.

After the white dots, I took my China Glaze Spontaneous and added purple dots in the large white ones and a few purple smaller dots.  I totally love this color combination and how this turned out.
Add a top coat of Seche Vite, a big huge purple ring and I have a manicure I didn't want to remove!!  I'm sure I will do this one again and again.  I wish the camera could have captured the colors a bit better but the pics still turned out ok.  And, isn't the new bra awesome!!  Heehee!  Have a great weekend friends!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on losing all that weight - that's incredible! And this manicure is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I still have a bit to go to get to my goal weight but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far. :) And I really have to say that I did not want to remove this mani. I loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one you girl! Be proud of what you've achieved and what you will achieve in the future! Lovely lovely nails I'd never thought of looking at sallys for polish! Gahh!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jazz! I only just discovered Sally's myself recently and now it's one of my go-to places for great deals on polish and eye makeup(my two loves). I have fun in the store and oh how I love online shopping!! Between etsy indies and sally beauty my polish collection has more than doubled since June. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Love the nails, and the bras! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Pretty bras and pretty nails just make me so happy!!

      Delete

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)