Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spooooooooky

Happy Saturday!  Boy, I sure do love the weekends.  :)  It's lovely to be off work and just take my time doing my nails.  This one I actually started last night and finished this morning.  Got a bit frustrated last night so I had to walk away and pick it back up today.  Anyway, I'm super thrilled with the end result.  Love how this looks and think I'll wear it until Halloween.
Scary, eh?  I started with Sinful Colors Happy Ending which is a green with a bit of shimmer.  Over that I added a couple coats of a Sally Girl mini that is green but I can't seem to find the name of it.  The black I used is Sinful Colors Black on black.


For Frankie's hair I used a fan brush.  I think his hair is my favorite part of this mani!  I used a striping brush and the black for the monster's mouths and the dots on my pinkie.  For the stripes, I used striping tape and again the Black on black.  The eyes are dotted with black and SC Snow me white, and the white moon with black cat in it is a little stick I ordered from amazon.  I think they are called FIMO sticks.  I got like 100 for just a few bucks.  You cut them with a razor blade, glue it on, and it gives a 3D type effect to your manicure.  I'm not sure it's worth the effort, but I got lots of fruit and butterflies and flowers so maybe next summer I'll use them again.
I added a spooky spider ring.  Wooooooooo, scary.....
Have a lovely weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. His hair is super super cute! I love his little face too!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jazz! That was my first time using the fan brush and I loved how it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)