Thursday, August 23, 2012

Animal Print

Oh my Lovelies!  I am sorry to have been neglecting you.  I just realized it's been a while since I updated.  I have changed my nails, but have not been very happy with the result so I didn't post the pics.  I do have them in a folder, so someday I may put up a bunch of bloopers/screw ups...

For now though, I decided that since I will be spending a little time with my grandsons this weekend, I need to have nails that are of something they like.  And since they like wild animals I decided to go with this animal print.

I started with a base coat of Sinful Colors Nirvana.  Stamped it using my Sinful Colors black, and then added a few little dots with my dotting tool and Sally Hanson Insta-dry Cinna-Snap.  I really like how these turned out.  Love the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)