Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bubbles

Tonight I decided to try a design I found on someone else's blog.  The name of her blog is Wacky Laki if you're interested in seeing where I got the idea.  I never knew there were so many blogs about manicures and nail polish.  :)  It's so fun to find all these different ideas.  Anyway, I really like how this turned out.  It's a combo of dotting and stamping.
All the pretty colors I used.  All of them are sinful colors except the silver I used for the base.  It's wet n wild.  All of the polishes were each only $1.99.  I love getting great designs from inexpensive polish.  Bonus!!


First I painted the silver base.  Then I took my dotting tools and dotted a whole bunch.  I used all the different colors shown above.  I really would like to get more neons.  I think this would look even more awesome with brighter neon.  Then I got my new MASH plate and sinful colors black and stamped on the bubbles.  Coolness, eh??

And here's the final product.  I likee.... what do you think?


1 comment:

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)