Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hairy Toes and pretty nails....

So my Sis asked me the other day about my hairy toes.... Not one of my best assets that's for sure.  But here's a pic for you Lynne.  Hahaha!  Pay no attention to the poor clean up job on the pedi.  It's hard to work on the toes with the cast.

On a brighter note, today I did stamping again. I picked a beautiful bright pink for my base coat and stamped the Hawaiian looking flowers in white.  Not very hard and detailed but it's been a long day.  Have a great week everyone!   I'll be back with a new mani probably on Wednesday.  Tuesday is busy with getting my cast off and I'll be working on getting my leg and foot cleaned up, shaved, and looking halfway decent.  Of course, I'll have a boot, but I'll be able to remove it for showering and such. 

Here's my new mani, with and without the flash.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The blue and Orange look good together. You should show more pet pictures. With the cast and when you get the boot. Love the toe ring

    ReplyDelete

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)