Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blue Chrome

Good Evening Lovelies!
Here's hoping everyone had a great holiday weekend.  I know I sure did...well, my Monday Labor day hangover wasn't very fun but other than that it was fab!!  My beautiful daughter-in-law Lindsey lost her beloved Nana recently so I decided to try and cheer her up with a manicure.  I let her pick the colors and stamp and it really turned out nice!  First I started with my new Julep Gunta from the Trina Turk collection.  This color is the most beautiful royal blue I have seen in quite a while.

Next I stamped with my mash-46 plate.  The color she chose for the stamping was Essie No Place Like Chrome.
I probably would have never picked this stamp for myself but I will certainly use it now.  I love it!  And the blue/chrome combo looks fantastic.  I hope I was able to cheer her up for at least a little while.  :)
Ta Ta for now Lovelies!!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That was very sweet of you. It is a lovely mani too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. I really wanted to do something to take her mind off things. I think it worked for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)