Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pinkle

Happy Weekend Lovelies!  Tonight we have a beautiful pink gradient.  Sometimes I just want a quick and easy mani and this fits the bill.  I started out with my Julep Kate.  I've really been turning to this polish lately when I'm wanting to have white in my design.  This and my Sinful Colors white.
Next I applied three coats of Sinful Colors Glass Pink.  After that I did the gradient with this beautiful twinkling glitter.  Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter.  I adore this color.  It really looks pretty over the white & pink.


This looked  a lot brighter in person, but I really like it a lot.  I got some new polishes yesterday that I ordered from an Indie I found on Etsy.  I can't wait to try them both out.  I'm thinking a nice pedi is in my very near future since I go to the ortho doc Tuesday to hopefully get my boot off.  I'll have to use one of my new indie polishes for that.  In the meantime, enjoy this pretty in pink mani Lovelies!  As always, if you have any suggestions of a design you would like to see just let me know.

2 comments:

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)