Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Flowers

I love orange!  Anything orange puts a smile on my face so it goes without saying I have lots of orange polish.  This manicure is from earlier this summer when I was off work with a broken ankle.  It's when I first started taking pics of my nail art.  I just found out today that I shouldn't be taking my pictures with my camera phone.  Who knew?!?  I thought they were decent pics but I want to do the best for my loyal readers so from now on I'm gonna have Dave take the pics with our good camera.  :)  In the meantime, here is my orange mani from June.  I added the flowers with my dotting tools and sinful colors white.  Then I dotted the centers with purple.  LOL, since this was three whole months ago I don't remember the exact orange or purple I used.  I know, my bad.....

This was fun and summery!  Sure hope you like it, lovelies!!

2 comments:

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)