Sunday, September 30, 2012

New stamping plate

Hello, hello!  Happy to be back.  I had some health issues last week that kinda got me down.  :(  I've been dealing with a broken ankle since June and while I'm finally out of the cast, I still have problems with the pain.  Anyway, here I am, and I got a new Konad stamping plate that I LOVE!  I bought it for the argyle stamp on it and haven't even used that one yet.  Haha, I simply fell in love with this one and used it twice this week.  So here ya go...



 For this first one, I used Essie Bikini So Teeny and stamped it with Sinful Colors Black on Black.  This turned out so pretty.

I've used some plates of lesser quality (cheap) and I can tell you that I sure notice a difference between them and some of the higher priced ones.  Definitely worth the extra money to avoid the frustration.

I had a wedding to go to last night and wanted a pretty design, so again I chose this stamp only this time I went with a lavender/silver combo underneath.


 I used OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender and did a gradient with Essie No Place Like Chrome.  I took these pics before top coat/clean up and please ignore my icky cuticles. I stamped the same design using Orly Velvet Rope.
I got lots of compliments at the wedding, which I love!  It's nice to have people notice the hard work(mostly) and thought I put into my manis.

So there you have it, my new favorite stamp.  By the way, it's Konad m60.  I'm pretty sure I'll try the argyle later this week....Enjoy!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh god Bug, this is sooo gorgeous! That stamp is amazing :) Can't wait to see the argyle mani :) Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it awesome? I especially love the black on blue. I'm hoping to get the argyle done tomorrow night or for sure Wednesday. :) Thanks for the well wishes. My ankle healing is a slow process but I'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so awesome, I love the colours! I love the name of your blog as well!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamping job Mommadime!!! One day I will master it...one day...:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! I tried to stamp the argyle but for some reason I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted so I put it aside for a while. I have a problem with stamping when I use the cheaper plates. I need to get some more of the higher quality plates.

      Delete

I love everyone's comments and appreciate every single one of them! Thank you to all who take the time to read and comment. :)